Anyone Need a Tax Deduction?

Any businesses or individuals looking for a tax deduction for next year?

Your fireworks donation may be tax deductible!

We need sponsors! There are several levels of sponsorship. To become a sponsor, please visit our Become a Sponsor page.

For any other donations, you can:
(1) Make a check payable to “TCA/Fireworks” and mail it to:

Towson Communities Alliance
P.O. Box 5421
Towson, MD 21285-5421


(2) Donate through PayPal at our website!

If you have any questions, please let us know at

Thank you in advance for your support!